Professional Pet Care Services
All of our services have an emphasis on quality care. Did you know our standard dog walking visits and cat sitting visits are untimed? This means we are not rushing in and out of your house, sacrificing care for profit. A sitter will come to your home, and spend as much time as is needed to keep your pet comfortable and happy. The minimum time spent at a visit will always be a half hour. When our sitters have extra time, we always encourage them to spend it with your pets.
We are pleased to provide dog walking services Monday-Friday between the hours of 10:00 am and 5:00 pm and drop-in visits for $30 after-hours and on weekends!
- Walking your dog
- Providing healthy exercise and fun
- Cleaning your dog after coming in from outside
- Feeding your dog and/or providing fresh water/treats
- Training reinforcement
- Grooming & pampering your dog, such as brushing out coat
- Light pet-related housekeeping (cleaning up accidents or food/water spills)
- Bringing in your mail/packages
- Providing you with an emailed/texted report along with photos
Nature Walks and Hikes
Starting at $40
We are pleased to provide these fun and enriching additions to our dog walking service: one hour nature walks (mini-hikes) and two hour full-service hikes. Hikes take place when the temperature is between 45 and 80 degrees and can be scheduled during non-peak hours (typically before 11 am and after 2 pm) Monday-Friday.
Both services include:
- Inclusivity of all pets within the household (no extra cost for an additional dog)
- Transportation to and from a local park or scenic location (for mini-hikes) or a local trail (for full-service hiking)
- Providing healthy, fun exercise and mental stimulation for your dog- while safely on-leash
- Cleaning your dog after coming in from outside (checking for ticks)
- Providing fresh water/treats throughout the hike
- Emailed visit reports and pictures of your pets enjoying the great outdoors
Cat Sitting/Small Pet Sitting
We are happy to offer visits specific to our furry feline friends! We call this our “Kitty Concierge” service! This service may also be used for smaller household pets such as rabbits, guinea pigs, birds or rodents, for example.
- One untimed visit per day (we stay until your cat is content!). We can provide 2 visits a day for cats or small pets that require more specialized care
- Socializing and playing with your cat
- Providing healthy mental stimulation and play
- Scooping litter box daily and full cleaning as needed
- Feeding your cat, providing fresh water/treats and cleaning the feeding area
- Emailed visit reports and pictures of your pet
- Cat sitting visits also may also include basic home care at no additional cost. This may include bringing in the mail and packages, taking out the trash, sweeping the floors, watering plants, etc.
Day Care & Overnight Boarding
We understand that leaving your dog at home or in a kennel is not always the best option. That’s why we offer to leave your dog(s) with us at our home. We accept smaller breed dogs (approximately 35 lbs or less) who are fully housebroken, neutered/spayed, and socialize well with other dogs. All vaccinations must be current, including rabies, DHLP/Parvo, and Bordetella.
While staying in our home, your dog will enjoy walks by the lake, playtime in our fenced-in yard, and sleeping and playing inside our doggie playroom. We try to limit the number of guests in order to maintain a relatively peaceful and calm atmosphere. We do not crate your dog unless you specify we do. We provide dog beds, bowls and toys; you provide their food and whatever else will make their stay more comfortable!
Price upon request
Our newest option is becoming increasingly popular with pet parents who want to leave their pets home, but not alone, overnight. Now we can arrange to have a sitter stay with your pets overnight in the comfort of your home (from 10 pm to 7 am). This option includes a late-night walk and an early morning walk. Mid-day visits are additional and can be supplemented as needed. This service includes any home care services you may need while you are away at no additional charge. It includes care for all pets in your household.
Price upon request
When they are a part of your family, they should also be a part of your wedding! We can help make your wedding dreams a reality–or at least make sure your wedding dress stays white and your tux stays black! Our deluxe wedding service includes everything you need to prep your pooch for the big event (maybe they need a bath, trip to and from the groomer, or just help to get dressed for the celebration), transporting them to and from the service, chaperoning them during your photo session, walking them down the aisle, sitting with them during the ceremony, having them politely greet guests, and joining the party at cocktail hour and/or your reception. Every step of the way, we are focused on making sure that your pet is calm and happy so you can enjoy the best day of your lives! Each part of this service can be customized to fit your needs. A wedding pet care coordinator will meet with you prior to the event to hand-craft an itinerary so no detail is overlooked. Check out our blog to get a behind-the-scenes look at a recent wedding we attended!
Please be advised overnight boarding is limited to four dogs per night.
Ready To Free Up Your Time?
Pet Visits Available:
© 2021 Canine Concierge LLC | All rights reserved. Trademarks and Brands are the property of their respective owners.